Personality and Social Psychology
Personality defines . Among millions of people, a person stands unique by his/her personality. Personality can be studied in two major ways, foremost is studying difference in personality among human and the other is social compatibility of people. Social psychology deals with interaction among individuals and analyze their behaviour, feelings, emotions etc.
- Track 1-1 Structuring and Development of Personality.
- Track 2-2 Psychoanalysis- The Theory on Personality
- Track 3-3 Self-Control and Self-Esteem
- Track 4-4 Social Influence
- Track 5-5 Theories of Social Psychology
- Track 6-6 Social Loafing- A Conflict Among People
- Track 7-7 Linking Personality and Social Factors
- Track 8-8 Altruism â€“ The Well-Being of People
- Track 9-9 Healthcare as a Social Behaviour
- Track 10-10 Co-operation and Communication