The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Psychology is a discipline of science that deals with understanding of human behaviour and response with the society. Human behaviour changes according to their mind-set and environmental changes. The mind responds to the external environment where the brain visions the changes occurring. Thus, the underlying relation between brain and mind are studied by the psychologists and provides a solution to it. There are many researches ongoing in psychology that understands human behaviour through conducting various experiments, but the secrecy of human behaviour is still unwound
- Track 1-1Genetic factors
- Track 1-2Mind with Brain â€“ A crucial link
- Track 1-3Phrenology â€“ A Study on Human Skull
- Track 1-4Psychologists and Society
- Track 1-5Emotions and Human Behaviour
- Track 1-6Thinking and Language
The study of mind began from the past 350 B.C by the Greek philosophers like Aristotle, Plato, Thales etc. The was proposed by Rene Descartes, he stated that both mind and body work together. Later in 1850s Charles Darwin studied the and the changes observed in human beings. 1879- a great boom in the field of psychology occurred. Wilhelm Wundt- The Father of Psychology, intended to study the changes and behaviour of humans. Later, various studies were conducted for the years together and Psychology still holds a mystery in human behaviour.
- Track 2-1Early Believes in Psychology
- Track 2-2Western Psychology
- Track 2-3Beginning of Experimental Psychology
- Track 2-4Eclecticism- An Approach on Different Theories
- Track 2-5Present Day Psychology
Psychological disorders have causes that are generally subject to number of variables, including complex collaborations amongst hereditary and ecological components and so forth. Several risk factors have been engaged with the improvement of mental issue, however their relative commitments are related to individual patients with various disorders, and a correct reason can be recognized on an individual premise.
- Track 7-1Biological and personal factors
- Track 7-2Genetic factors
- Track 7-3Psychological and individual factors
- Track 7-4Life experience factors
- Track 7-5Ecological factors
- Track 7-6Environmental factors