Causes of Psychological Disorders
Psychological disorders have causes that are generally subject to number of variables, including complex collaborations amongst hereditary and ecological components and so forth. Several risk factors have been engaged with the improvement of mental issue, however their relative commitments are related to individual patients with various disorders, and a correct reason can be recognized on an individual premise.
- Track 1-1 Biological and personal factors
- Track 2-2 Genetic factors
- Track 3-3 Psychological and individual factors
- Track 4-4 Life experience factors
- Track 5-5 Ecological factors
- Track 6-6 Environmental factors