The characteristic changes of normal behaviour is said to be abnormal behaviour. It is the behaviour learnt from the environment because of negative approach. Abnormal behaviour turns a person rude and arrogant against the society which harms both the side. Cultures plays a major role in influencing the behaviour.
- Track 1-1 Types of abnormal behaviour
- Track 2-2 Behavioral Disorders and Therapies
- Track 3-3 Characteristics and Four Dâ€™s of Abnormal Psychology
- Track 4-4 Culture and Behaviour
- Track 5-5 Models of Abnormal Behaviour
- Track 6-6 Techniques to Modify Behaviour