Psychology is a discipline of science that deals with understanding of human behaviour and response with the society. Human behaviour changes according to their mind-set and environmental changes. The mind responds to the external environment where the brain visions the changes occurring. Thus, the underlying relation between brain and mind are studied by the psychologists and provides a solution to it. There are many researches ongoing in psychology that understands human behaviour through conducting various experiments, but the secrecy of human behaviour is still unwound
- Track 1-1 Mind with Brain â€“ A Crucial Link
- Track 2-2 Phrenology â€“ The study on Human Skull
- Track 3-3 Psychologists and Society
- Track 4-4 Emotions and Human Behaviour.
- Track 5-5 Introspection and Psychological Stress
- Track 6-6 Thinking and Language
- Track 7-7 Theories on Psychological Types