The state of being depressed for a prolonged time is known as Psychological disorders. There are many factors that contribute psychological disorders, but environmental and biological factors are the two major. The symptoms for these disorders are difficult to analyze but change in behaviour of an individual is the characteristic symptom for all the psychological disorders.
- Track 1-1 DSM and its Goals
- Track 2-2 DSM I and DSM II
- Track 3-3 DSM III and DSM III R
- Track 4-4 DSM IV, DSM IV- TR and DSM IV- TR Multi axial system
- Track 5-5 DSM 5 and Various Psychological Disorders