Origin of Psychology
The study of mind began from the past 350 B.C by the Greek philosophers like Aristotle, Plato, Thales etc. The was proposed by Rene Descartes, he stated that both mind and body work together. Later in 1850s Charles Darwin studied the and the changes observed in human beings. 1879- a great boom in the field of psychology occurred. Wilhelm Wundt- The Father of Psychology, intended to study the changes and behaviour of humans. Later, various studies were conducted for the years together and Psychology still holds a mystery in human behaviour.
- Track 1-1 Early Believes in Psychology
- Track 2-2 Western Psychology
- Track 3-3 Beginning of Experimental Psychology
- Track 4-4 Eclecticism- An Approach on Different Theories
- Track 5-5 Present Day Psychology