Causes of Behaviour
Behaviour is an unpredictable phenomenon that defines a human being. There are a wide range of cause involved in defining a behaviour. Many researches are ongoing to find the ultimate cause for the behaviour through conducting various experiments. Few concepts are proposed to outline the cause of behaviour but still behaviourof human beings remain unidentified.
- Track 1-1 Four Causes in Psychology
- Track 2-2 Systematic Application of Four Causes
- Track 3-3 Aristotleâ€™s Four Causes of Behaviour
- Track 4-4 Behavioral Differences
- Track 5-5 Impact of School on Behaviour