Behaviorism and Theories Involved
Behaviorism is the art of learning others behaviour and activities. The learning of oneself can be modified by conditioning where it refers to the process of modifying the response given to the object as a result stimulus, thereby this response can be changed by conditioning. Behaviorism involves the theories of physiology, psychology and methodology.
- Track 1-1 Types of Conditioning
- Track 2-2 Theories of Behaviorism
- Track 3-3 Criticism Involved in Behaviorism
- Track 4-4 Classes of Behaviorism
- Track 5-5 Roots of Behaviorism
- Track 6-6 Behaviour- Result of Stimulus Response